Sport Contact | Rhonda Dreibelbis
Information for Coaches
Championship Results & Record Book
2023 Outdoor Track & Field State Championship
May 19 – 20, 2023 | Marcus T. Johnson Track at North Carolina A&T State University
2023 1A & 3A State Championship Meet Schedule - Final
2023 2A & 4A State Championship Meet Schedule - Final
2023 Outdoor Track Championships Starting Heights - Final
2023 Unified Track Program - Final
Venue and Team Information
For the safety and well-being of all participating teams and fans, the following will be enforced for the 2023 NCHSAA Outdoor Track and Field State Championships:
- A clear bag policy will be enforced.
- Coolers will not be allowed in the stadium by fans.
- Metal detectors will be in use at all entrances.
- All bags will be searched.
- Umbrellas will not be allowed.
- Tents will not be allowed in the fan section.
- Fans will enter the stadium through the press box (main entrance only)
- Teams will enter through the team gate on the opposite side of the stadium from the press box only.
The NCHSAA and A&T University appreciate your understanding and support for the safety of all involved.
- 2023 Team Information and Coach Meeting Presentation from May 16
- 2023 A&T Relay Markings and Exchange Zones
- 2023 Outdoor Wheelchair Information and Qualifying Standards (Updated)
- 2023 Wheelchair Notification Form
- 2023 Regional Qualifying Standards (PDF)
- 2021-25 Regional Assignments
- 2023 NCHSAA Regional Qualifying Standards
- 2022-2023 NCHSAA Handbook- Track and Field Rules and Regulations *does NOT satisfy Rules Clinic credit*
- 30m Exchange Zone Map
- Above/Below-the-knee Amputee Notification and Qualifying Standards
- Pole Vault Plant Box Padding Rules Explanation
- NC RUNNERS - MILESPLIT TUTORIAL
- Newly Certified Officials
FIRST PRACTICE | Feb 13
FIRST CONTEST | Feb 27
REPORTING DEADLINE | May 6 at 9:00 P.M.
REGIONALS | May 12 – 13
STATES | May 19 – 20