Men’s Regional Qualifiers
Team Qualifiers will be based on conference determination.
- The number of qualifiers from a conference is based on half the number of teams participating in golf in that conference (without rounding up, i.e., 7-school conference qualifies 3 teams). This number is listed beside each conference under the regional assignments.
- Men’s individual qualifiers are the top four individuals from a conference, not on one of the qualifying teams (must compete only as an individual)
- One team from the independent members will qualify and be assigned to the regional closest to their location plus one medalist not on the qualifying team.
Schools qualifying for the regionals will be permitted to enter five players, and entries are to be submitted electronically by 3 p.m. April 29, 2015. Here is the link to the online entry form.
- Late entries may be submitted to the NCHSAA by Friday, May 1, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. Use the form on the NCHSAA website (will be posted at the entry deadline). A $50 fee will be assessed for each individual entry. No entries after this will be accepted.
- Once entries have been submitted to the regional director, coaches can substitute any or all team members up to the start of the tournament. Individuals cannot be substituted.
Regional Tournament Information
Site specific information can be found on the NCHSAA men’s golf page.
CONTACT | Brad Alford 919-240-7378 or firstname.lastname@example.org