Sportsmanship Pledge & Awards
Student Services Programs
Student-Athlete Advisory Council (SAAC)
Ejection Free School Reports
2015-16 Coach Mentor Training Program Evaluation Report
Everything We Do Is Positive
Student Services is successful when you (the membership) take advantage of our opportunities, which include funding and training, and are done at your request with resources/training brought to your campus.
The Five Goals of Student Services are to:
- Prepare student-athletes & coaches as mentors, role models and leaders.
- Offer prevention training in alcohol, tobacco and drug resistance, academic failure, and teen pregnancy to students and adults.
- Support the improvement of student-athlete performance in academic achievement, school attendance, graduation rates, and peer relationships.
- Teach positive values, respect, teamwork, and sportsmanship to student-athletes and adults associated with athletic programs.
- Expand the overall program by serving numbers of student-athletes and adults with effective training programs.
We encourage you to take advantage of our offerings and programs. The Student Services division of the NCHSAA is here to serve you while making a positive difference in the lives of our participants. Remember, our success is based on your taking advantage of these opportunities. To get involved, learn about the various programs, then contact:
- Mark Dreibelbis, Associate Commissioner email@example.com 919-240-7372, or
- Chiquana Dancy, Director firstname.lastname@example.org 919-240-7373