Valid through September 31, 2024
Senior Tar Heel Cards are honored at all NCHSAA playoff contests. It is not required for the regular season, although most schools accept the cards for entry to a contest.
Area senior citizen centers are no longer distributing the cards.
Individuals 60 years and older must:
- Send an email to Tiffany McDougal at email@example.com,
- Include name, complete mailing address, zip code, and contact phone number.
- The card will be mailed to the address provided and will take 7 – 14 days to arrive.
Lifetime Athletic Pass Criteria
Individuals must have at least 25 years of combined service as
- a superintendent or city county athletic director at an NCHSAA LEA/PSU or
- a principal, assistant principal, coach, or athletic director at an NCHSAA member school.
NOTE: At least one-half of the years of service must have been as an administrator.
Individuals who meet the criteria must request an application form by contacting Pepper Hines at firstname.lastname@example.org.