FastMed Urgent Care is now offering discounted sports physicals through August 31, 2015 at the following North Carolina locations.
You can walk-in any time, 365 days a year, during extended clinic hours to get your sports physical. Sports physicals can be used for youth and adult sports organizations and are valid for one full year.
FastMed is the preferred urgent care partner of the North Carolina High School Athletic Association. Every FastMed clinic uses the official NCHSAA sports participation examination form.
FastMed reminds student-athletes that there are some things to bring that can expedite your sports physical:
- Current immunization records – Immunization record card with most recent vaccines, dates given, and provider
- Family health history – Any chronic medical illnesses such as diabetes, asthma, heart arrhythmia or murmurs, epilepsy, kidney problems, or seizures that may impact sports participation
- Injury history – Prior personal injuries including surgeries or hospitalization, concussions, fractured or broken bones, repeated swelling joints or dislocations
- Medications list – Any current medications
- Corrective lenses – Corrective lenses for eyes
- Exam form – A copy of the official North Carolina High School Athletic Association (NCHSAA) Pre-participation Sports Physical Medical Examination Form.