2021 NCHSAA State Championship Game (Sites and Times)
-1A Championship - Saturday, December 11, 12:00 Noon
- Seeding Process
- 2021-2022 NCHSAA Handbook - Football Rules and Regulations *does NOT satisfy Rules Clinic credit*
- NAERA Reconditioning/Recertification Process
- Football Conditioning Calendar
- NCHSAA Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Football Jersey Rules Revision
- NFHS Learn | Coaching Football
- NFHS Learn | Fundamentals of Coaching
- NFHS Learn | Concussion
The NCHSAA has one-time funding available for schools when coaches complete the certification program entitled "Heads Up Football".
- Schools will receive $25 per coach for the first 5 and $10 for each coach thereafter.
- Submit course completion certificate(s) (mandatory that one is the head coach) to Tra Waters.
- Once course completion certificates have been received, the NCHSAA will reimburse the cost of the course back to the school.
FIRST PRACTICE | Aug 2
FIRST CONTEST | Week of Aug 20
LAST CONTEST | Oct 29
BRACKETING | Oct 30
1st ROUND | Nov 5
2nd ROUND | Nov 12
3rd ROUND | Nov 19
4th ROUND | Nov 26
REGIONALS | Dec 3
STATES | Dec 10-11
SEASON LIMIT | 10 games
WEEKLY LIMIT | 1 game