FIRST PRACTICE | Feb 8, 2021
FIRST CONTEST | Feb 26, 2021
LAST CONTEST | Apr 9, 2021
SEASON LIMIT | 7 games
WEEKLY LIMIT | 1 game
- 2020-2021 NCHSAA Handbook - Football Rules and Regulations
- 2019-2020 Football Updates and Reminders (May not be used for rules clinic requirement)
- NCHSAA Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Football Jersey Rules Revision
- 2020 NFHS Football Rules Clarifications
- NFHS Learn | Coaching Football
- NFHS Learn | Fundamentals of Coaching
- NFHS Learn | Concussion
- Carolina Panthers Community Captain Award
- Carolina Panthers Coach of the Week Award
The NCHSAA has one-time funding available for schools when coaches complete the certification program entitled "Heads Up Football".
- Schools will receive $25 per coach for the first 5 and $10 each coach thereafter.
- Submit course completion certificate(s) (mandatory that one is the head coach) to Tra Waters.
- Once course completion certificates have been received, the NCHSAA will reimburse the cost of the course back to the school.