Regional Tournament Information
- Dates: May 6-7, 2016
- Sites: Various Sites (**See Individual Regional Tournament Information Below**)
- Format: 2 out of 3 sets in both singles and doubles, with 10-minute break after split sets. If tied 6-6 in a set, the set tie-breaker is used (1st to 7, win by 2).
- Regional Entry Portal - closed
- Individual Regional Tournament Information
Individual State Championship Information
Dual Team State Championship Information
- FINAL | 2016 Men's Dual Team Brackets ** NEW LOCATION **Cone-Kenfield Tennis Center at UNC-Chapel Hill.
- 1A #1 Raleigh Charter High School (15-1) vs #1 Pine Lake Preparatory (15-2) Arrival Time: 8:30am – Raleigh Charter 8:30am – Pine Lake Prep Coaches Meeting: 8:45 am Players Meeting: 8:50 am Matches Begin: 9:00 am
- 2A #1 North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics (11-0) vs #1 Brevard High School (16-1) Arrival Time: 11:30am – NCSSM 11:30am – Brevard Coaches Meeting: 11:45am Players Meeting: 11:50am Matches Begin: Upon conclusion of 3A Championship
- 3A #2 Terry Sanford High School (14-1) vs #1 Marvin Ridge High School (21-1) Arrival Time: 10:00am – Terry Sanford 10:00am – Marvin Ridge Coaches Meeting: 10:45 am Players Meeting: 10:50 am Matches Begin: Upon conclusion of 1A Championship
- 4A #1 Panther Creek High School (21-0) vs #1 Page High School (17-0) Arrival Time: 1:00pm – Panther Creek 1:00pm – Page Coaches Meeting: 1:15pm Players Meeting: 1:20pm Matches Begin: Upon conclusion of 2A Championship
- Singles: 2 out of 3 sets. If players split sets in singles, a 10-point tiebreaker (first to 10, win by 2) will be played to decide the outcome of the match. A 3-minute break is allowed before the tiebreaker, and players may not leave the court during this time to confer with their coach.
- Doubles: 10-game pro set. In a tie at the end of the doubles pro set, the set tiebreaker (first to 7, win by 2) will be played.
- Once a team reaches 5 team points, the contest is immediately finished.
Vic Ramsey, with Currituck County High School explains the 2015 proposed regional draw for men's and women's tennis.
1st Practice | Feb 15, 2016
1st Contest | Feb 29, 2016
Reporting Deadline | May 2, 2016
Round 1 | May 3, 2016
Round 2 | May 10, 2016
Round 3 | May 16, 2016
Regionals | May 18, 2016
State Championship | May 21, 2016
Reporting Deadline | May 2, 2016 at 3 pm
Regionals | May 6 - 7, 2016
State Championship | May 13 - 14, 2016
NC Tennis Association News
United States Tennis Association