In the NCHSAA Officiating Department, it is our keen belief that the goal of interscholastic athletics is to adequately prepare student athletes with life skills , such as problem solving, leadership, and positive team building through sportsmanship. As leaders of North Carolina's Officiating Program, we ask that our officials take a stake in the mission as well. We ask you to do that by being effective game managers, knowledgeable of rules and regulations, and professional communicators to our member schools and community. Moving forward to a new year, we entrust that you will continue to strive for excellence in all of your officiating endeavors. In advance, we thank you for all you do to vastly shape the experience of high school athletics.
Supervisor of Officials- Mark Dreibelbis
Assistant to Supervisor of Officials- Tiffany Worthen
2014-2015 Test Dates
- Football: August 18-August 22, 2014
- Soccer: August 18-August 22, 2014; Spring Season TBD
- Spirit: August 11-Sepetmber 19, 2014
- Swimming: TBD
- Volleyball: August 18-August 22, 2014
- Basketball: December 1-December 5, 2014
- Wrestling: December 1-December 5, 2014
- Men's Lacrosse: January 12-16, 2015
- Softball: March 23-March 27, 2015
- Baseball: March 23-March 27, 2015
To register/log onto the exam please call 317-972-6900 or go to NFHS Exam Site.