2nd Cross Country Round Table Discussion - 2022
Updates from the recent discussion on rules and regulations.
- Reporting deadline: October 21, 2022, 9:00 p.m.
- Deadline to report any late entries:
October 24, 2022, BEFORE 3:00 p.m.
- Regionals: October 29, 2022
- State Meet: November 5, 2022
Please make sure that your school is in the correct region on MileSplit.
If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can send it on the Jason to make sure everything is correct before regionals.
Regional & State Meets
- Team scores: will be based on a school’s 5 best performers
- Starting line: 5 (Five) at the starting line
- Maximum entry of 7 student-athletes per school
- No entries after the deadline date will be accepted
- Men will race first then the women
- The top 25% of teams, or top four teams, whichever is greater, in each region will qualify for state
- In addition, the top seven individuals not on a qualifying team will advance from each regional to the state
The NCHSAA wishes everyone the best of luck as we head into the final stretch of the regular season and enter the regionals and state championships.
Our next meeting will be for the state championship the week of the state championships.