Below are the steps:
- After logging in, go to left navigation: NCHSAA Forms> Catastrophic Insurance. Click on Catastrophic Insurance
- To estimate participation numbers, count all of last year's eligible athletes once and add coaches, athletic trainers, cheer sponsor, and other athletic support personnel.
- Enter the number of eligible student-athletes
- This includes non-athlete students such as managers, student statisticians, student trainers, etc.
- Counting multi-sport student-athletes once
- List number of the athletic staff
- This includes all adults helping with teams such as coaches, assistant coaches, athletic trainers, adult statisticians, cheer sponsors, etc.
- Counting multi-sport coaches once
- After the information is entered, please print a copy for your records.
The NCHSAA will be able to export this information for premium payment.