North Carolina High School Athletic Association

Wrestling Schools Reminder

Please remember that you must register with the NWCA before beginning your schools hydration testing and/or skinfold measurements.

Also, if you hydration tester and/or skindfold measurer has changed from the 2007-08 school year please fill out and fax the “2008-09 Hydration Tester and/or Skinfolder measurer Change/New Form” on the wrestling page. All assessors from the 2007-08 school year were mailed or emailed their information.