Wrestling Reminders (Updated 10/3/07)

All schools with a wrestling program are REQUIRED to register with the NWCA. Any schools that have not register need to do so IMMEDIATELY. Information regarding online registration and mail-in registration can be found on the NCHSAA wrestling page.

Also, if your school has not sent the name(s) of the person(s) doing the hydration testing and/or skinfold measuring, please download the Wrestling Hydration Tester and/or Skinfold Measurer Information form off the NCHSAA wrestling page and fax to the NCHSAA IMMEDIATELY.