Below is information summarizing the NCHSAA’s Officials Excess Accident and Catastrophic Accident Insurance program. These policies are purchased using a portion of the annual registration fee by officials.
For insurance claims or coverage questions, please contact the agency for the NCHSAA, Senn Dunn Insurance, a Marsh & McLennan Agency.
For questions contact either :
- W. Russell James, Consultant – 919-719-9582, email@example.com
- Arlene Nunn, Account Manager – 919-719-9588,firstname.lastname@example.org
NCHSAA Officials Commercial General Liability program:
- 12 month policy
- $1mm limit each occurrence; no annual aggregate limit
- $1mm limit legal liability to participants; no annual aggregate limit
- Definition of Covered Activities:
- For the 8/1/16 – 8/1/17 policy period – All events or activities of the NCHSAA regional supervisors and registered officials relating to the performance of officiating duties, including the travel to and from events and activities.
- For the 8/1/17 – 8/1/18 policy period – All events or activities of the NCHSAA regional supervisors and registered officials relating to the performance of officiating duties at NCHSAA sanctioned events, including the travel to and from NCHSAA sanctioned events and activities.
- This is a brief summary of the benefits and not a contract. The Master Policy has been provided to the NCHSAA that contains all of the provisions, limitations, exclusions and qualifications of your insurance benefits.