Below is information summarizing the NCHSAA’s Officials Excess Accident and Catastrophic Accident Insurance program. These policies are purchased using a portion of the annual registration fee by officials.
- How to file a claim
- Download a claim form
For insurance claims or coverage questions, please contact the agency for the NCHSAA, Marsh & McLennan Agency.
For questions contact either :
- W. Russell James, Consultant – 919-719-9582, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arlene Nunn, Account Manager – 919-719-9588,email@example.com
NCHSAA Officials Commercial General Liability program:
- 12-month policy
- $1mm limit each occurrence; no annual aggregate limit
- $1mm limit legal liability to participants; no annual aggregate limit
- Definition of Covered Activities:
- For the 08/01/18 - 08/01/19 policy period – All events or activities of the NCHSAA regional supervisors and registered officials relating to the performance of officiating duties, including the travel to and from events and activities.
- For the 08/01/18 - 08/01/19 policy period – All events or activities of the NCHSAA regional supervisors and registered and eligible officials per sport, provided eligibility requirements are met on an annual basis or before the end of the academic year, relating to the performance of officiating duties at NCHSAA sanctioned events and public Middle School events, including travel to and from NCHSAA sanctioned events and Middle School events.
- This is a brief summary of the benefits and not a contract. The Master Policy has been provided to the NCHSAA that contains all of the provisions, limitations, exclusions and qualifications of your insurance benefits.