Below you will find a document list and checklist outlining the required criteria. This documentation is for internal use only, designed to verify eligibility for each individual home school student-athlete wishing to try out for a team.
Documentation needed to support this request to begin tryouts and archived at the member school:
- NCHSAA | Home-Schooled Student Eligibility Checklist
- birth certificate (age);
- home school academic transcript;
- attendance record to validate the student meets the LEA attendance standard for eligibility;
- copy of standardized testing information;
- current and up to date medical examination;
- a complete and signed copy of NCHSAA | Intent to Participate Form
- other documentation necessary to meet additional local eligibility standards, according to the LEA/school to which the student is assigned.