Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
Coaches, Athletic Directors and Principals
Many schools are still in violation of the uniform rule as stated by National Federation. The rule is as follows:
Rule 4 Section 3 Art. 1b4
A single manufacturer’s logo/trademark/reference, no more than 2 π square inches with no dimension more than 2 π inches, is permitted on the top or one-piece uniform.
Rule 4 Section 3 Art. 1c5
A single manufacturer’s logo/trademark/reference, no more than 2 π square inches with no dimension more than 2 π inches, is permitted on the bottom or one-piece uniform.
The “Under Armour” top with the logo on the front and the middle of the back is in violation of the rule.
Many companies: “Under Armour”, “Nike” and others have the logo or name written on the waist band several times. This is in violation of the rule.
Athletes appearing at the Clerk’s Check-in with Illegal uniforms will not be allowed to compete.