Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
3A Women's Golf Champions
4A Women's Golf Champions
2013 SEASON FAST FACTS
First Day of Practice: Aug. 1, 2013
First Contest Date: Aug. 19, 2013
Reporting Deadline: Oct. 16, 2013
Regionals: Oct. 21 or 22, 2013
State Championships: Oct. 28-29, 2013
List of Hotel Accommodations
Golf Score Verification Sheets must be faxed (919-240-7398) or emailed (email@example.com) to the NCHSAA Office 5 days prior to the regional event.
2012 State Championship Information
2012 Regional Championship Information
Regional qualifying standards can be found on page 60 of the NCHSAA Handbook. The criteria of scoring 55 or better one time or averaging 55 may not always mean a golfer is ready for regional play; therefore AD's, please stress with your women's golf coaches to only enter girls who are capable of playing at the regionals. Some conditions to consider when entering golfers include pace of play, consistency in scoring, full stroke play (non-pick-ups); additionally, regionals will be 18 holes.
NOTE: The Qualifying Standards will be reviewed for 2013-2014.
If your school has 1 or 2 qualifiers, enter them as individual participants on the entry form.
If your school qualifies 3-5 individuals, list them as team members on the entry form.
If more than 5 golfers from a school reach the qualifying standard, a maximum of 5 may be entered.
No more that 5 players may be entered to regionals per school.