Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
2013 STATE CHAMPIONS - EAST CHAPEL HILL HIGH SCHOOL
2013 FAST FACTS
First Practice Date: Feb. 13
Date of First Contest: Feb. 27
Deadline for Reporting: May 1
1st Round of Playoffs: May 3
2nd Round of Playoffs: May 7
3rd Round of Playoffs: May 10
Regional Round Playoffs: May 14
State Championships: May 18
List of Hotel Accommodations
2013 Championship Qualifiers Conference Call May 15, 2013 @2pm
Conference Call phone number: 712.451.6100
Access code: 123363#
As a partner with MaxPreps, the NCHSAA is asking you to assist in an ongoing data collection project to provide accurate and current data for all member school teams.
In an effort to ensure that statistics are accurate for your team and athletes, please take a moment to complete the Maxpreps' form available at this link:
The data entry process is very simple:
1. Select your school from the drop down menu.
2. Select your sport from the drop down menu.
3. Please complete all pertinent info but Mandatory fields
include: School, Sport, First Name, Last Name, Position, Team Level and Email.
Once entered and submitted, this information is sent to the MaxPreps database which creates a continuous process and current list which is available to you in excel format at any time upon request.
Thank you for your assistance!
Team Information Provided by Maxpreps
Information herein is maintained by MaxPreps, not the NCHSAA.