Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- 2013 BB&T/NCHSAA Football Championships Central
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Code of Conduct
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
2013-14 SEASON FAST FACTS
First Day of Practice: Oct. 30, 2013
First Contest Date: Nov 18, 2013
*Reporting Deadline: Feb. 3, 2014 (6am)
1A - 1st/2nd Round of Playoffs: Feb. 4, 2014
1A - Regional Round of Playoffs: Feb. 6, 2014
2A/3A/4A - 1st/2nd Round of Playoffs: Feb. 4, 2014
2A/3A/4A - 3rd Round and Regional Round of Playoffs: Feb. 6, 2014
State Championships: Feb. 8, 2014
*Reporting Deadline: Feb. 3, 2014 (3pm)
Regional Round of Playoffs: Feb. 14-15, 2014
State Championships: Feb. 20-22, 2014
List of Hotel Accommodations
DUAL TEAM WRESTLING
INDIVIDUAL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
All wrestling schools are required to register with the NWCA:
The cost is $30.00/per year. Online registration may be done by clicking the link below. Mail-in registration form can be also be found below.
NOTE: The NCHSAA is encouraging online registration as schools will receive registration information quicker.
NWCA OPC Forms and Instructions:
NWCA Online Registration
COMMUNICABLE DISEASE AND SKIN INFECTION:
As a partner with MaxPreps, the NCHSAA is asking you to assist in an ongoing data collection project to provide accurate and current data for all member school teams.
In an effort to ensure that statistics are accurate for your team and athletes, please take a moment to complete the Maxpreps' form available at this link:
The data entry process is very simple:
1. Select your school from the drop down menu.
2. Select your sport from the drop down menu.
3. Please complete all pertinent info but Mandatory fields
include: School, Sport, First Name, Last Name, Position, Team Level and Email.
Once entered and submitted, this information is sent to the MaxPreps database which creates a continuous process and current list which is available to you in excel format at any time upon request.
Thank you for your assistance!