Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
2013 1A Champions - Bishop McGuinness High School
2013 2A Champions - Kinston High School
2013 3A Champions - Harding University High School
2013 4A Champions - Millbrook High School
2013-14 SEASON FAST FACTS
First Day of Practice: Oct. 30, 2013
*Non-Football Schools: Oct. 15, 2013
First Contest Date: Nov 18, 2013
*Non-Football Schools: Oct. 30, 2013
*Playoff Seeding Day: Feb. 22, 2014
1st Round of Playoffs: Feb. 24, 2014
2nd Round of Playoffs: Feb. 26, 2014
3rd Round of Playoffs: Feb. 28, 2014
4th Round of Playoffs: March 4, 2014
Regional Round of Playoffs: March 8, 2014
State Championships: March 15, 2014
List of Hotel Accommodations
2013 Regional Brackets
2013 Basketball Seeding Information
AAA Carolinas joined the North Carolina High School Athletic Association in fall of 2010 as a presenting sponsor honoring high school athletes who achieve academic and athletic excellence. AAA is the presenting sponsor of the eastern and western regional basketball tournaments and the state basketball championships.
As a partner with MaxPreps, the NCHSAA is asking you to assist in an ongoing data collection project to provide accurate and current data for all member school teams.
In an effort to ensure that statistics are accurate for your team and athletes, please take a moment to complete the Maxpreps' form available at this link:
The data entry process is very simple:
1. Select your school from the drop down menu.
2. Select your sport from the drop down menu.
3. Please complete all pertinent info but Mandatory fields
include: School, Sport, First Name, Last Name, Position, Team Level and Email.
Once entered and submitted, this information is sent to the MaxPreps database which creates a continuous process and current list which is available to you in excel format at any time upon request.
Thank you for your assistance!
Team Information Provided by Maxpreps
Information herein is maintained by MaxPreps, not the NCHSAA.