Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
Jeff Tate, head baseball coach at Webb, is serving as clinic director.
The clinic is open to players ages eight to 18 and coaches of all levels are welcome. The clinic will offer instruction in the fundamentals of baseball, and a special feature will be a two-hour "Baseball Scramble" where players and coaches can choose a topic of particular interest.
Speakers will include excellent college and high school coaches. Among them will be North Carolina A&T head coach Keith Shumate, Barton head coach Todd Wilkinson, Belmont Abbey head coach Kermit Smith, Lenoir Community College head coach Stony Wise, Greensboro College assistant Matt Aker, and Chowan assistant Patrick Swift.
Among the high school coaches speaking will be Dean Dease of Orange, Eric Leary of Southwest ONslow and Bruce Proctor of Princeton. Justin Willoughby, a former player in the Atlanta Braves organization, will also present.
The clinic will run from 9 am to 5 pm, with registration from 8 am to 8:40.
For more information, application or fee information, contact Coach Tate at (252) 438-3334.