Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Code of Conduct
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
NORTH CAROLINA SHRINE BOWL COACHES NAMED
CHARLOTTE -- Ron Long, athletic director of the Shrine Bowl Of The Carolinas, has announced the selection of coaches for the 2012 all-star football game, according to the Shrine Bowl web site.
The coaching staff will guide the North Carolina high school all-stars against their counterparts from South Carolina in the 76th annual Shrine Bowl game.
The game is scheduled for Saturday, December 15, at Gibbs Stadium on the campus of Wofford College in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Veteran head coach Nelson Smith of Garner will be the North Carolina head coach. The staff will include Adrian Snow of West Forsyth, Russell Stone of Fayetteville Douglas Byrd, Doug Illing of Davie, B.J. Laughter of Hendersonville, Mike Byus of East Lincoln and David Grant of Burlington Walter Williams.
Congratulations to these outstanding coaches on this honor.