Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- 2013 BB&T/NCHSAA Football Championships Central
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Code of Conduct
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
NORTH STOKES VOLLEYBALL TEAM RECEIVES RINGS
DANBURY-- The North Stokes High School volleyball team was honored recently between varsity basketball games at North, as members of the North Carolina High School Athletic Association state championship team received rings at a special ceremony.
The Lady Vikings defeated Durham's North Carolina School of Science and Math three sets to win to earn the 2011 NCHSAA state 1-A championship at Reynolds Coliseum in Raleigh.
Principal Nathan Rasey addressed the crowd, according to reports in The Stokes News, and athletic director Jason Lippard presented the rings to the players.
Head volleyball coach Chrsty Menear pointed out that North Stokes qualified the NCHSAA AAA Scholar-Athlete team award as well, and seven of her players are ranked in the top 15 of their respective classes.
A large team photograph of the state champions, which has been placed in the gymnasium, was also unveiled.