Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
STUDENT HELPS WITH SPECIAL NIGHT AT BURLINGTON WILLIAMS
BURLINGTON-- Tonight's women's basketball game at Burlington Williams High School has special meaning for senior co-captain Kaley Moser.
Moser has helped to organize a Play4Kay basketball event, in the memory of Hall of Fame basketball coach Kay Yow of N.C. State, and has developed a web site explaining more about the event and also giving people a chance to donate on line.
The purpose of the event is to raise money for the Kay Yow Cancer Fund and for The Pink Ribbon Fund of the Alamance Regional Medical Center Foundation.
Kaley notes that one in seven women either has or will develop breast cancer during her lifetime.
Williams will play Eastern Guilford in the game. During the contest there will be a silent auction with signed basketballs from some of the top women’s collegiate basketball programs. Fans are also encouraged to wear pink to the game to support the effort to prevent, treat and cure breast cancer.
The link to Kaley's website about the game is: