Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- 2013 BB&T/NCHSAA Football Championships Central
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Code of Conduct
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
CROCKER IS NEW FOOTBALL COACH AT PANTHER CREEK
Sean Crocker has been announced as the new head football coach at Panther Creek High School, according to multiple media outlets including the Raleigh News and Observer.
Crocker will leave Middle Creek to become the Catamounts' third head football coach. He succeeds Wayne Bragg, who left Panther Creek last month to become the athletic director at Green Hope.
Crocker has been at Middle Creek for the last seven years and he has been the head coach for the last five seasons. Under Crocker, Middle Creek posted a 43-23 record, including a 10-4 mark in 2010.
In 2009, Middle Creek won a school record 12 games, advancing to the third round of the N.C. High School Athletic Association 4-A state playoffs.
Crocker, from Wakefield, Va., played college football at the University of the North Carolina. He has also served as an assistant coach at Cary and Chapel Hill.