Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- 2013 BB&T/NCHSAA Football Championships Central
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Code of Conduct
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
TWO ROWAN COUNTY FOOTBALL COACHES STEP DOWN
Two Rowan County high school football coaches have stepped down from their positions.
According to the Salisbury Post, Chad Tedder has resigned as head football coach at East Rowan and Tasker Fleming has resigned from that same post at North Rowan.
Tedder leaves after two years at the East Rowan helm. He leaves East Rowan on January 2 and will move right into a job at Central Davidson, where he will teach physical education and weight lifting and serve as an assistant football coach.
Before coming to East, Tedder was the defensive coordinator at West Davidson.
Fleming steps down after four years as the North Rowan coach. He will remain at the school as a math teacher. He started his coaching career in 1986 and has had stints as head coach at Franklinton, Northern Vance and St. Pauls. The Cavaliers won the Yadkin Valley Conference title in 2010, when Fleming was named Coach of the Year in the conference.