Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Code of Conduct
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
HAVELOCK STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS BEING HONORED
HAVELOCK--The Havelock High School state championship football team is being recognized at a number of events throughout the next couple of months, according to the New Bern Sun-Journal.
The celebrations began over the weekend when the players and coaches participated in the Havelock Christmas Parade.
Havelock High School will host a celebration beginning at 10 a.m. on Dec. 21. Weather permitting, the event will be held outside at the football stadium. In the event of rain or cold temperatures, the celebration will be held inside the school gymnasium. The event is open to the public.
The football team will also receive official recognition from various government boards during January.
The Craven County Board of Commissioners is scheduled to honor the team in a meeting at 7 p.m. on Jan. 3 at Havelock City Hall. The Craven County Board of Education will recognize the players and coaches during a meeting at 6 p.m. on January 19 at the Performing Arts Center at Havelock High School.
The Havelock Board of Commissioners will honor the team at a meeting at 7 p.m. on January 23 at Havelock City Hall.