Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- 2013 BB&T/NCHSAA Football Championships Central
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Code of Conduct
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
EAST CHAPEL HILL'S DREW DAVIS HAS PERFORMANCES FOR RECORD BOOK
CHAPEL HILL -- East Chapel Hill quarterback Drew Davis had an outstanding season throwing the football that has earned him listings in the NCHSAA Record Book.
Davis, a senior for the Wildcats, completed a whopping 323 passes on the year, which is the second-best mark all-time behind former Charlotte Independence star Chris Leak with 336. His 523 attempts in a single season represents the third-most attempts by an NCHSAA quarterback. His season yardage total of 3,525 is in the top 25.
Davis also completed 30 or more passes in a game seven different times to earn performance listings in that area.
Receiver Alex Moore hauled in 125 passes on the season, which is the highest total reported to the NCHSAA in a single season for receptions. He caught passes for 1,497 yards and 15 touchdowns for East Chapel Hill during the 2011 campaign.
Coach Bill Renner of East Chapel Hill provided complete documentation for all of the performances, for which we are grateful.