Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Code of Conduct
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
SOUTH ROBESON WILL SEEK NEW HEAD FOOTBALL COACH
ROWLAND-- Garron Warwick has resigned as head football coach at South Robeson High School after two seaons, according to The Robesonian.
Warwick is the third head coach at the school in football since 2007. The Mustangs were 0-11 this season and won one game in Warwick's tenure.
During two seasons in Rowland, Warwick oversaw the rebranding of a football fieldhouse, a revamped weight room and partnered with Baltimore Ravens star Vonta Leach in helping the Mustangs acquire new equipment to replace outdated shoulder pads and helmets.
The coach thanked former South Robeson principal Mark Smith and current Purnell Swett athletic director Jerome Hunt for the opportunity he was given in the summer of 2009.
South's best record in recent years was a 4-7 mark in 2001.