Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
PANTHER CREEK NAMES NEW BASEBALL COACH
Daniel Hall has been named the new head baseball coach at Panther Creek High School, according to HighSchoolOT.com.
He comes to Panther Creek High School after 11 years as a teacher and coach in the Durham and Orange County school systems.
A 1992 graduate of Jordan High School in Durham, Hall started his coaching career in 1998 as a junior varsity coach at Jordan, serving in this role through 2000. In 2001 and 2002, he served as lead assistant baseball coach at Orange., and then in '03 returned to Jordan Ias a physical education teacher and assistant baseball coach under the direction of Devy Bell. Hall has coached along with Bell for nine seasons.
He is a 1996 graduate of UNC-Greensboro with a degree in Business Administration and has been a regular instructor at UNC-Chapel Hill baseball camps since 2000. Hall has worked primarily with pitchers and infielders at Jordan.
Hall will teach physical education at Panther Creek and will serve as the head of Panther Creek’s Healthful Living Department.