Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Code of Conduct
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
EASTERN RANDOLPH HAS GREAT SOFTBALL YEAR, EARNS SPOTS IN NCHSAA RECORD BOOK
RAMSEUR-- Eastern Randolph High School had a great softball season in 2011 and earned a number of team and individual spots in the North Carolina High School Record Book as a result.
Dallas Heaton of Eastern had one of the great all around years in NCHSAA history. Not only did she win 25 games as a pitcher during the '11 season and finished her career with 562.1 innings pitched, she has a share of the single season home run record with 19 and is second in career homers with 36.
She also has performance listings for runs batted in during a season (52) and career (146).
Kaitlyn Scheuring put together a consecutive game hitting streak of 32, which is the longest documented streak for NCHSAA softball. She earned a performance listing with a .566 batting average.
As a team, Eastern Randolph put together the best average recorded in the Record Book with a sizzling .433 and banged out the most hits ever in a single season with 366.
ER also rapped out 33 home runs in a season, the third-best total in history.
Congratulations to Eastern Randolph and to its softball coaching staff for compiling the statistics and sending in the record applications.