Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- 2013 BB&T/NCHSAA Football Championships Central
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Code of Conduct
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
NEW PERFORMANCE LISTING FOR WOMEN'S SOCCER IN NCHSAA RECORD BOOK
PIKEVILLE -- An outstanding women's soccer player at Charles B. Aycock High School has qualified for a performance listing in the NCHSAA Record Book.
Cheyenne Warrick, who has completed her sophomore year at Aycock, scored 64 goals for her team in the 2011 season. That's among the top single-season goal-scoring performances in NCHSAA history, currently ranked ninth on the all-time list, but is the best ever recorded by a sophomore.
The single season record for goals is 76, set by Sarah Winslow of Wilson Fike in 2006.
Warrick also had seven goals in a single game against Southern Wayne in a contest played at Mount Olive College on March 30, 2011. She was named the Most Valuable Player of the Aycock team at the school's spring awards banquet.
Congratulations to Cheyenne on a great year!