Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
WESTERN ALAMANCE TO START ATHLETIC HALL OF FAME
Western Alamance High School is starting an Athletic Hall of Fame.
According to the Burlington Times-News, athletic director Carter Gerlach noted that the school hopes to have its first class of inductees for the Hall of Fame this fall.
The start of the Hall of Fame will coincide with a 50th anniversary celebration of Western Alamance, which will take place during the 2011-12 academic year.
There are four categories from which inductees can be selected: athletes, teams, coaches and others who have made significant contributions to Western Alamance athletics.
Nominations for the first class of inductees are due by June 1. Information for the nomination process can be obtained on the school’s website or by contacting the school.