Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- 2013 BB&T/NCHSAA Football Championships Central
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Code of Conduct
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
FORMER NBA PLAYER HONORED BY NORTH BRUNSWICK
LELAND --Former NBA player Chucky Brown has returned-- at least for a night-- to his high school alma mater.
Brown, a graduate of North Brunswck High School, was recognized recently at North Brunswick between the women's and men's varsity games.
According to the Wilmington Star-News, Brown said he last visited North Brunswick in the late 1990s to watch his cousin, Jerrick Hall, play football.
Over the years, Brown has stayed involved with the Scopions' program, purchasing uniforms for the basketball teams. The school retired his jersey shortly after he joined the NBA in 1989.
Brown played on a then-NBA record 12 teams during a career ending in 2002. And he was a key reserve for the 1995 Houston Rockets.