Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
CLEVELAND HIGH ANNOUNCES NEW ATHLETIC DIRECTOR
Jamie Lee replaces Randy Jordan as athletic director, according to a press release from Johnston County Schools.
Jordan was hired as the athletic director at Cleveland in April 2010. He will remain at Cleveland to teach and serve as men's basketball coach.
"I am confident that the athletic program is off to a strong start, and I look forward to seeing it grow," Jordan said in a written release. The Johnston County Schools indicated that Jordan decided he wanted to focus on coaching and teaching.
Lee comes to Cleveland after serving as the athletic director at Cleveland Middle School and coaching at West Johnston High School.
"Coach Lee brings a wealth of experience and connections to the community," Cleveland High principal Anne Meredith said. "I look forward to working with him to build on the foundation of the Cleveland athletic program."
Cleveland High School has only freshmen and sophomore students this year.