Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
CHAPEL HILL - A Piedmont High School baseball player has established a new NCHSAA baseball record and has qualified for performance listings in several categories.
Brad Elwood of Piedmont had 25 doubles during the 2010 season, which is the all-time mark in that department.
In addition, he is among the top five in several other single-season offensive departments, including hits (62) and runs (57) as well as batting average (.639).
Bob Gearhart, Piedmont athletic director, along with members of the PIedmont baseball coaching staff provided the documentation for the marks to be included in the records.
The entire NCHSAA Record Book is on line on this web site, and you can access it by clicking on the NCHSAA Record Book link on the right side of the home page and then clicking on the particular sport.