Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
State Farm Insurance is once again featuring the State Farm Friday Night Feats high school video contest.
NCHSAA member schools can earn money for their schools by submitting a great football play to www.FridayNightFeats.com starting August 27.
Like last year, coaches. fans or students can earn up to $17,500 for their high school by submitting video capturing a spectacular play. The first, second, and third-prize winners, as voted on by fans, will be announced in December.
Last year's number-one pick, Mount Mansfield Union High School in Jericho, Vermont, bought a scoreboard, track and turf protective mats as well as sideline and field equipment for its new football field. Grays Creek High School of Hope Mills submitted a play that was in the top 10 nationally.
More information is available at www.FridayNightFeats.com.