Select a Topic
Information Not Specific to a Sport
- AAA Scholar-Athlete Program
- Accepted Exchange Programs
- Advertise With Us
- Archived Championship Centrals
- Athletes of the Year
- Athletic Directors Information
- Athletic Participation Numbers
- Regional Supervisor Assignments
- Case For High School Athletics
- Core Values and Beliefs
- Ejections Information
- Endowment Corporate Donors
- Hall of Fame
- Health and Safety - (formerly Sports Medicine)
- Heat and Humidity Guidelines
- Host City Partners
- Lighting Standards
- Maps and Directions
- Middle School Information
- Mission Statement
- Open Dates
- Preferred Vendors
- Rules and Regulations
- Severe Weather Guidelines
- Spirit of Sport Award
- Sports Memorabilia Display
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- Strategic Plan
- Tiebreaking Procedure
- Tobacco, Alcoholic and Controlled Substances
Your NCHSAA membership dues must be paid by November 1. The 2009-2010 Membership Application can be printed
from our web site (www.nchsaa.org). Click on "Forms" on the blue bar at the top of the main page. Then click on
"Membership Dues" which is near the top of the Forms page. Please print and fill out the form and be sure to sign it.
The completed form should be mailed (address is on the form) along with a check for your total membership dues.
We will not be mailing out blank Membership Applications this year.
Call me if you have any questions.
Please ignore this e-mail if you have already paid your membership dues.