September 1, 2016
- Saturday, November 5, 2016 at Ivey M. Redmon Sports Complex in Kernersville, NC
- The state meet director this year is Paul Egleston at Northwest Guilford High School.
- Race times can be found on the Cross Country page.
- Saturday, October 29, 2016
- We will continue to use MileSplit (http://nc.milesplit.com) to enter teams into the regionals.
- Each school is allowed to enter up to seven (7) individuals for regional competition. Please have a copy of your registration confirmation at the Regional Meet.
- Entries are due no later than 3:00pm on Friday, October 21, 2016.
- Late entries may be submitted to the NCHSAA, using the form posted on the website, no later than 3:00pm on Monday, October 24th. A $50 fee will be assessed for each individual entry.
- Regional hosts and directors are posted on the Cross Country page. We are in need of a host in 3A Midwest region. If you are planning to host or would like to host, please contact me as soon as possible.
- All regular season and conference meets must be completed before the regional entry deadline.
- The NFHS 2016 Track & Field and Cross Country Rules Book is applicable this fall.
- GPS devices are not permitted. Watches with GPS function are also prohibited.
- Uniform Reminders:
- Any visible garment(s) worn by two or more team members underneath the uniform top shall be unadorned and of the same single, solid color, but not necessarily the same length.
- Any visible garment(s) worn by two or more team members underneath the uniform bottom, extending below the knees, shall be unadorned and of the same single, solid color, but not necessarily the same length.
- As per NFHS rules, a single, visible manufacturer’s logo and/or single school name or insignia no more than 2 ¼ inches are permitted on the undergarment.