NCHSAA Advertising Benefits
- Statewide advertising in four different premier championship programs--volleyball, football, wrestling, and basketball.
- Hotel information will be posted on the NCHSAA website and provided to all teams participating in state championships
- Article highlighting the Advertisers of the Association in the NCHSAA Bulletin
- Free subscription to the NCHSAA Bulletin, the Association's quarterly newsletter, which goes to every high school principal, superintendent, media representatives, and others in the state
- Support for a program which serves over 210,000 student-athletes annually
- A good corporate citizen who helps insure these championships remain the high quality events they have grown to become over the last 100 years
- Memorable link to one of a student-athlete's greatest high school career highlights in conjunction with their participation in a championship event.
Advertisers Make Championship Programs Successful For Association
Whether it is at the local high school level, in a collegiate program, the professional ranks - or with the North Carolina High School Athletic Association - advertisers are critical to the success of a souvenir game program.
The NCHSAA has been able to produce outstanding championship programs in a number of different sports over the years, largely because of good support from Chapel Hill-Carrboro and the surrounding area. The books feature not only up-to-date information about the championship participants and lots of copy about special NCHSAA programs and activities, but they include advertisements for these supporting companies.
The Association wishes to salute those advertisers, whose ads you will be seeing in championship publications throughout the year, and we certainly hope you will take advantage of their goods and services when appropriate.
Contact Quanta Holden